Week 3: September 25, 2019 Lots of learning in la CCM...just not the type that you would expect

Heyo everyone! This weeks been a different week here in the CCM for sure. We are really starting to crack down on the teaching part of it now, over an hour of class time both in the morning and in the afternoon, but I don't really feel ready for it yet because I still don't know a lot of stuff in spanish, but last week Elder Bronson sent me a story of this missionary that served in England back in 1994 and it is probably the best things read in my life(besides the Book of Mormon of course 😉). I just started reading it today because I got it after my p day ended, but that thing is packed with awesome stuff for new missionaries, or any missionaries for that matter. One of the sections of it was titled, I fear no man. And that really hit me. Have I been worrying so much about what i'm saying, i'm not really saying it, and also my thoughts went to my thinking about what it's going to be like when I get into the field. Am I going to fear those that I am supposed to talk to because of what they are going to think of m, or am I going to tell them what their father in heaven wants them to hear. Just because they aren't members of the church...right now... their heavenly father still loves them and he wants them to come back to him, but they can't do that unless they are on that strait and narrow path, and that's where we come in. Those of us that have been given much in our lives. We know where we come from, where we're going, and why we are here on this earth, they don't know these things, but they need to, there's no doubt about that. THEY NEED TO KNOW!! And don't let the fear of what the might think of you stop you from telling them. If you tell them through love and the sincere desire to help them, they won't think less of you. It can't hurt, only help. 

So my weeks been alright I guess, just classes and trying to figure things out with my other missionary friends. They have definitely started to improve with how they've been acting and its starting to go smoother now. I've definitely felt what Elder Morris learned with his first week out in the field. Help them and teach them with love. Love them as much as you help them. They will take it so much better if you do this. 

We were supposed to do this thing called PROMIX yesterday, but nosotros maestros didn't get the email with all the information about it so we weren't able to. What PROMIX is is when we (the six weekers) go on exchanges with the latinos that are here(the three week program). Most of those guys speak absolutely no English and it will be a full day of 100% Spanish, and it honestly sounds pretty awesome. So we will see how that goes next monday. 

I've been playing a lot of soccer here with the other missionaries, and was a couple of latinos that got here the same day that we did and they came and play with us, but they left yesterday and so it will be a little bit different for gym time now without them, but I guess it's alright. Me and my comp will just be hitting the gym more often I guess, because I obviously need it😂💪.

I love you all and I miss you all too. You are all awesome and i know that your heavenly father loves you

Yo sé que este es la verdad iglesia de Jesucristo solo y sé que nosotros necesitamos a compartir la verdad con todos los hijos de nuestros padre celestial. Yo digo estas cosas en el nombre de jesucristo, Amén.

My district
My district

A picture that's in one of the buildings here

The Latinos we played soccer with

The Latinos we played soccer with

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 21, 2019 Here in New Jersey!

Octobre 28, 2019 Contacting and Catholics

October 2, 2019- Empiecó semana 5 en la CCM