Family Picture Fiasco!









Can I just say wow! It is so hard to get 4 kids looking at the camera. Glad we are not going on to 5! Ava was intent on her shoes the whole time. She was fascinated by them. Wouldn't look at anything else or get her hands out of her mouth. By the time we would get her to look up, my other adorable children had forgotten we were even trying to take pictures. Good times really! I have completed my once a year duty. Poor Ava...she is 4 months old and this is the first time I have gotten her pictures taken. Jacob has his done at 2 weeks old and then every 3 months for the first 2 years....My, My, My, how times change! The pictures turned out cute overall. I planned on getting the 7.99/sheet special. Curry is a softy and bought the HUGE package deal because he loved the collage they made up of the girls. You know, the one they try to trap you with. It worked! I love my kids! They are good cute kids! Wouldn't want to be doing anything else right now! They grow so quickly! It makes me sad in a way to watch them grow. I need to get rid of the first two sets of baby clothes since Ava has outgrown them but I can't bring myself to do it! I want the storage room but can't bring myself to do it yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 21, 2019 Here in New Jersey!

Octobre 28, 2019 Contacting and Catholics

October 15, 2019 safe arrival of your son to the mission field