Hey guys! So this weeks definitely been a change. Its been quite a bit of a struggle. I'm wanting to help the people and dive right into the work, but its kind of hard to do that in a Spanish speaking mission and not being able to speak Spanish, and if the people don't let us help them. We are on the streets for about 3-6 hours a day trying to make contacts and find more people to teach with little or no success. Its definitely not been good for me. I like to feel like whenever I do something to see results, but I'm not seeing results and i was getting down pretty hard on myself. But i have to realize that i probably wouldn't stop and talk to someone out on the street that had a message about religion either, so with that in mind we are doing OK i guess. I just wish there was more i could be doing out here, but there's not much I can do without taking away their agency, and that's not what we are about. Well anyways like i said before my Spanish is ...
Comments