Summer recap

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!
The first event of the summer was Joshua's birthday...CAN I JUST SAY I AM GLAD I AM A MEAN MOM AND ONLY DO FRIEND PARTIES FOUR TIMES! That was a WiLd and CrAzY two hours but a ton of fun! We had a carnival complete with dart throwing, face painting, cotton candy sno-cones and prizes. Joshua felt totally celebrated...and I don't think we need to worry about getting him any gifts as we had over 20 friends in attendance!!! YIKES!

Happy BIRTHDAY JOSHUA! I love and adore you. You add so much to our home. You have a lovable personality and always look for the good in life. If you don't like something you make a joke out of it so you can enjoy it anyway. You have a great smile that you use often to brighten my heart. You will go far in life and you are definitely an example for your mother to follow...I am so grateful my Heavenly Father blessed my life with you.

PICTURES TO COME...I need to downsize the file but Ava calls...hopefully it won't be another 4 months...

Comments

Murdock5 said…
Wow, what a mom!!! 20 kids!!! OR....maybe just crazy, ya I think that is it. Great job Sarah.

Love Ya
Leah
Inside my heart said…
Wow! What a party. Will you host my kids party.
Josh-you are a lucky kid to have two great parents!

Popular posts from this blog

October 21, 2019 Here in New Jersey!

Octobre 28, 2019 Contacting and Catholics

October 2, 2019- Empiecó semana 5 en la CCM